Secretary of State for Health; Matt Hancock told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme: “We need to consider all options. Failure to vaccinate when there isn’t a good reason is wrong. Those people who campaign against vaccination are campaigning against science, and he would not rule out the option of compulsory vaccinations. … Continue reading
- Mandatory Vaccination! Propaganda, peddled by hacks who won’t speak to “antivaxxers”?
- Sixty years after BMJ told us Measles was a “mild infection”, what changed?
- “Physcical sciences” expert; David Robert Grimes, stops discussion when I point out side effects of HPV vaccine?
- Better to walk alone, than go with the crowd in the wrong direction: Medicalising children’s “health”
- How can one size vaccine, fit all sizes of people ???
- “Physcical sciences” expert; David Robert Grimes, stops discussion when I point out side effects of HPV vaccine? on
- Vaccine Immunisation Theory on
- The Debate about Vaccinations? on
- Mandatory Vaccination! Propaganda, peddled by hacks who won’t speak to “antivaxxers”? on
Subjects covered in postsAdverse Events Antibiotic resistance bad science BSE Compensation consent data supressed David Robert Grimes DTaP DTP EBM Edward Jenner evidence scientific evidence smoking Flu Vaccine Gardasil Harris Coulter HPV vaccine immunity John Gummer Matt Hancock Measles MMR natural selection NVIC Pertussis pharmaceutical industry Polio research Richard Horton Richard Lanigan Rosemary Fox Roy Meadows Rubella Sally Clark Smallpox Tetanus under reporting adverse events vaccination Vaccination Information Statments Vaccine Damage Payment Act 1979 vaccine manufacturers vaccines Vera Duffy whooping cough