Prevention of infectious diseases is seen universally as beneficial to the health of society. Typhoid fever a contagion whose deadly swirlcould decimate entire districts in weeks, melted away as the putrid water supplies of several cities were cleansed. Tuberculosis the infamous “white plague” of the nineteenth century was vanishing its … Continue reading
- HPV vaccine Gardasil, prevents genital warts in sexually active children, there is no evidence that it prevents cervical cancer
- How Infection helps the Immune System
- Does the flu vaccine actually work? Pharmaceutical Industry has too much influence on Government health policy.
- In 1959 the public are told measles is a “mild infection”, 50 years later despite all the advances in health care, its described as a killer disease in the UK
- Another child in a Million, another vaccine?
Subjects covered in postsAdverse Events Antibiotic resistance Asbestos bad science BSE consent Cover up data supressed DTaP DTP EBM Edward Jenner evidence scientific evidence smoking Flu Vaccine Harris Coulter immunity John Gummer Measles natural selection NVIC Pertussis pharmaceutical industry Polio research Richard Horton Richard Lanigan Rosemary Fox Roy Meadows Rubella Sally Clark Sanitation Smallpox Tetanus Thalidomide Tuberculosis Typhoid under reporting adverse events vaccination Vaccination Information Statments Vaccine Damage Payment Act 1979 vaccine manufacturers vaccines Vera Duffy whooping cough