The flu vaccine given to millions of Britons turns out to be almost entirely ineffective, with only 3 per cent of cases showing any useful effect. A GP friend told me how she felt embarrassed trying to encourage people to have it as the have Government targets which they have to meet regardless of the ineffectiveness of the vaccine?? I was diagnosed with cancer in 2011 and have had thirty six cycles of chemotherapy. I am 58 years of age and one of the people scientists sat is at risk from flu. I had 3 children at primary school during this period, there were scares of SARs, Swine Flu and other flus, I usually do pick up in the evening. I would go into the Royal Marsden and there were signs everywhere promoting the flu vaccine and asking people not to enter if they have flu and now we hear its not very effective.
Then there are side effects “brain damage” one condition that has been identified after the “Swine Flu scare is Narcolepsy Approximately 60 people were seriously brain damaged and will receive £1 millions each in compensation in the UK alone. and more and more cases are coming forward as awareness is increased
- HPV vaccine Gardasil, prevents genital warts in sexually active children, there is no evidence that it prevents cervical cancer
- How Infection helps the Immune System
- Does the flu vaccine actually work? Pharmaceutical Industry has too much influence on Government health policy.
- In 1959 the public are told measles is a “mild infection”, 50 years later despite all the advances in health care, its described as a killer disease in the UK
- Another child in a Million, another vaccine?
Subjects covered in postsAdverse Events Antibiotic resistance Asbestos bad science BSE consent Cover up data supressed DTaP DTP EBM Edward Jenner evidence scientific evidence smoking Flu Vaccine Harris Coulter immunity John Gummer Measles natural selection NVIC Pertussis pharmaceutical industry Polio research Richard Horton Richard Lanigan Rosemary Fox Roy Meadows Rubella Sally Clark Sanitation Smallpox Tetanus Thalidomide Tuberculosis Typhoid under reporting adverse events vaccination Vaccination Information Statments Vaccine Damage Payment Act 1979 vaccine manufacturers vaccines Vera Duffy whooping cough