The flu vaccine given to millions of Britons turns out to be almost entirely ineffective, with only 3 per cent of cases showing any useful effect. A GP friend told me how she felt embarrassed trying to encourage people to have it as the have Government targets which they have to meet regardless of the ineffectiveness of the vaccine?? I was diagnosed with cancer in 2011 and have had thirty six cycles of chemotherapy. I am 58 years of age and one of the people scientists sat is at risk from flu. I had 3 children at primary school during this period, there were scares of SARs, Swine Flu and other flus, I usually do pick up in the evening. I would go into the Royal Marsden and there were signs everywhere promoting the flu vaccine and asking people not to enter if they have flu and now we hear its not very effective.
Then there are side effects “brain damage” one condition that has been identified after the “Swine Flu scare is Narcolepsy Approximately 60 people were seriously brain damaged and will receive £1 millions each in compensation in the UK alone. and more and more cases are coming forward as awareness is increased
- Mandatory Vaccination! Propaganda, peddled by hacks who won’t speak to “antivaxxers”?
- Sixty years after BMJ told us Measles was a “mild infection”, what changed?
- “Physcical sciences” expert; David Robert Grimes, stops discussion when I point out side effects of HPV vaccine?
- Better to walk alone, than go with the crowd in the wrong direction: Medicalising children’s “health”
- How can one size vaccine, fit all sizes of people ???
- Vaccine Immunisation Theory on
- Sixty years after BMJ told us Measles was a “mild infection”, what changed? on
- “Physcical sciences” expert; David Robert Grimes, stops discussion when I point out side effects of HPV vaccine? on
Subjects covered in postsAdverse Events Antibiotic resistance bad science BSE Compensation consent data supressed David Robert Grimes DTaP DTP EBM Edward Jenner evidence scientific evidence smoking Flu Vaccine Gardasil Harris Coulter HPV vaccine immunity John Gummer Matt Hancock Measles MMR natural selection NVIC Pertussis pharmaceutical industry Polio research Richard Horton Richard Lanigan Rosemary Fox Roy Meadows Rubella Sally Clark Smallpox Tetanus under reporting adverse events vaccination Vaccination Information Statments Vaccine Damage Payment Act 1979 vaccine manufacturers vaccines Vera Duffy whooping cough