Yesterday March 4 was HPV awareness day, those viruses you often come into contact when you are not in a monogamous relationship. Most of us come in contact with this virus at some point in our lives and dont develop cervical cancer because there are other risk factors Smoking Having … Continue reading
- Mandatory Vaccination! Propaganda, peddled by hacks who won’t speak to “antivaxxers”?
- Sixty years after BMJ told us Measles was a “mild infection”, what changed?
- “Physcical sciences” expert; David Robert Grimes, stops discussion when I point out side effects of HPV vaccine?
- Better to walk alone, than go with the crowd in the wrong direction: Medicalising children’s “health”
- How can one size vaccine, fit all sizes of people ???
- “Physcical sciences” expert; David Robert Grimes, stops discussion when I point out side effects of HPV vaccine? on
- Vaccine Immunisation Theory on
- The Debate about Vaccinations? on
- Mandatory Vaccination! Propaganda, peddled by hacks who won’t speak to “antivaxxers”? on
Subjects covered in postsAdverse Events Antibiotic resistance bad science BSE Compensation consent data supressed David Robert Grimes DTaP DTP EBM Edward Jenner evidence scientific evidence smoking Flu Vaccine Gardasil Harris Coulter HPV vaccine immunity John Gummer Matt Hancock Measles MMR natural selection NVIC Pertussis pharmaceutical industry Polio research Richard Horton Richard Lanigan Rosemary Fox Roy Meadows Rubella Sally Clark Smallpox Tetanus under reporting adverse events vaccination Vaccination Information Statments Vaccine Damage Payment Act 1979 vaccine manufacturers vaccines Vera Duffy whooping cough